Forums

La Famille Helin de Bretagne - Filae.com
Lars-Erik.H
La Famille Helin de Bretagne
Envoyé le: vendredi 12 juin 2009 10:13

Who can tell me anything about the French past of the Helin-family until my ancestors left for Sweden early 17th century. Kind regards, Lars-Erik Helin.
LEH
Jean.L947
Envoyé le: vendredi 12 juin 2009 11:22

De Jean à LARS-ERIK
Bonjour
- Un peu plus haut à droite vous
avez RECHERCHER NOM mettre
HELIN
- trombi.com
- COPAINS D'AVANT
POUR ME JOINDRE A NOUVEAU cliquer
sur REPONDRE
Cordialement Jean
Lars-Erik.H
Envoyé le: mardi 7 juillet 2009 10:33

Dear Jean, Unfortunately I haven´t had any chance to reply to your friendly/speedy reply. However, I may understand French to a certain, (fairly low level). But have difficulties in following your instructions. Would it, therefore, be possible to repeat same in English? Hoping for a favourable reply. Kind regards, Lars-Erik Helin
LEH
Jean.L947
Envoyé le: mardi 7 juillet 2009 18:40

ON REMONTE
Jean
Jean.L947
Envoyé le: mardi 7 juillet 2009 20:23

Hello
At the upper right of the screen you have a field called Rechercher where you can write your name. You can then do the same on the website http://www.trombi.com/ and http://copainsdavant.linternaute.com/

Do not hesitate to ask if you need more information.

Sincerely

Jean
Lars-Erik.H
Envoyé le: jeudi 9 juillet 2009 17:51

Smile Dear clairemarianne, please excuse for this unfortunate delay in replying to your most welcome July 8th message! My "Problem" is that I believe that my family, (various spellings: Helin, Hellin; de Helin, de Hellin; spelling wasn´t too important during Medevial times), most probably has its ancient roots in Bretagne. (I have even seen there is a Bretonic place by the name of Hellin.) Consequently, I´m looking for practically any information telling me more about this place and its history, as well as/if possible about the ancient Helins, too. (Among others/if possible, the background of the Helin family crest.) And, if possible, also why there nowadays do not seem to be any more "Helins" in Bretagne. (Did they perhaps leave toegther with William the Conquerer, who is said to have had approx. one third of his troops from Bretagne.) Furthermore: Having been informed that there are approx. six thru seven different places in Bretagne, all starting with HELL ....: Is the origin of these places a Celtic or Germanic one? As you, no doubt will understand, I do indeed look forward with great interest to hearing from you. Best regards, Lars-Erik Helin; helinlars@hotmail.com
LEH
Répondre |  | 

Aller au forum