Robert Langevin
Sujet
Envoyé le: mercredi 23 juillet 2003 16:39

recherches sur famille Langevin
demande de conctact
Philippe Langevin
Sujet
Envoyé le: mardi 29 juillet 2003 19:22

bonjour je m'appel philippe langevin moi aussi je recherche sur ma famille et principalement dans le pays de loire
Philippe Langevin
Sujet
Envoyé le: dimanche 3 août 2003 09:32

bonjour
a tu un adrien etienne langevin
Jorge Albeto Caballero Jobet
Sujet
Envoyé le: jeudi 25 mars 2004 18:17

I am looking for the family of Berthe Angevin from Cognac La Charente. 1886, she emigrated to Chile with her husband M. Florentin Theodore Jobet Charpentier natural from Cognac La Charente. They have one son in France. He was born in Cognac. His name was Robert Jobet Angevin.
Jorge Albeto Caballero Jobet
Sujet
Envoyé le: vendredi 26 mars 2004 19:11

Dear Robert:
My great-grandmother married M. Florentin Theodore Jobet Charpentier natural of Cognac La Charente. My great-grandmother was the only child of her parents. According to the family, She used to live in a Chateau (hers parents`chateau). It seems, that her parents lived near Cognac. The family said that the last name was D´Angevin de Saint-Robert or De Angely. We don´t know the real title of the family. My grand-father Robert Jobet Angevin was born in Cognac in Chateau de Cognac on the bed of King Francis de 1st in 1883. I am looking for his "Acte de Naissance" . I will appreciate very much any help that you can give me.
Sincerely yours,
Jorge A. Caballero Jobet
Répondre |  | 

Aller au forum